Mardi Gras – known as Shrove Tuesday or Fat Tuesday – falls annually on the day before Ash Wednesday (the start of Lent).
The word “Mardi Gras” means “Fat Tuesday” in the French language. Celebrations include festivals, parades, dancing and feasting before the fasting starting on Ash Wednesday.
We like to celebrate by feasting on Kimberton Fire Company DONUTS!
Our volunteers have had a nice long break and are gearing up for our famous “Fastnacht Day” Sale!
Now our donuts are not true “fastnachts”. But they are still the same donuts that folks have come to know and love. They will definitely satisfy that “Fat Tuesday Fix” before Lent begins.
Online ordering is now open for pick up on Monday, February 12.
PRE-ORDERS ARE REQUIRED!
This is our biggest sale day, and pre-orders are a must. Do-nut be left out!
Order online or by phone until Saturday, February 10 at 11:59 pm.
- We reserve the right to cut off orders before the deadline if we reach the maximum production capacity
All donut orders are to be picked up using the In-Person Pick Up process. NO drive-through pick up.
See our Info page for more details about where to park and enter the building.
- Order deadline: Saturday, February 10, 11:59 pm
- Dozens Only – Our prices are STILL $8.00 per dozen. No half-dozens. No mixed dozens.
- Extra bags available for anyone who needs them
- In-Person Pick Up using Door #15 of the banquet hall building
- Pick Up Options: Monday, February 12 at 4 pm; 5 pm; or 6 pm. Please select a pick-up time slot when placing your order.
- We reserve the right to cut off orders if we reach the maximum production capacity
Thank you for supporting this important fundraiser.
We look forward to seeing our Donut Fans return for our biggest sale of the year!
We want to keep the KFC Donut tradition going so that everyone can enjoy their Donuts. That means we must have enough volunteers to fill the orders.
So, if you, or anyone you know, is interested in becoming part of our Donut-eer group, please send an email to [email protected].