June 13, 2022 – Kimberton Fire Company Monthly Donut Sale
We know our Donut Fans have been missing their donuts. Please forgive us as we have been experiencing a volunteer shortage these last few months.
But we want to keep the KFC Donut tradition going. So we are working hard to have a sale for the month of June. We currently have enough volunteers to produce a limited quantity of donuts.
But we can do more if we have more help. So if you, or anyone you know, is interested in becoming part of our Donut-eer group, please send an email to [email protected]. We want to keep our Donut Fans happy!
Online ordering is now open for Monday, June 13 pick up.
PRE-ORDERS ARE REQUIRED!
All donut orders are to be picked up using the In-Person Pick Up process
NO drive-through pick up.
See our Info page for more details about where to park and enter the building.
- Order deadline: Sunday, June 12, 12:00 Noon
- Dozens Only – $8.00 per dozen. No half-dozens. No mixed dozens.
- Extra bags available for anyone who needs them
- In-Person Pick Up using Door #15 of the banquet hall building
- Pick Up Options: Monday, June 13 at 5 pm; 6 pm; or 7 pm. Please select a pick-up time slot when placing your order.
- We reserve the right to cut off orders if we reach the maximum production capacity
We look forward to seeing all our Donut Fans return for this sale. Thank you for supporting this important fundraiser.
Mark your calendar for our largest donut event of the year – the Kimberton Fair – a whole week of donuts from July 25 – 30!